- Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush - omg i've heard soo many bloggers and youtubers go crazy over this blush..i am waiting for tarte to come to uk .There is news that qvc will be stocking it up,lets wait for it to come up.They are priced at 26$ in states and are available at sephora
- MAc pre and prime - It is supposed to to be a highlighter pen similar to the ysl touche eclat and it seems really good for areas where you need highlighting i normally use my benefit fake up concealer which acts as a highlighter for me which i love since i tried alot of concealers and most of them creased under eye and the benefit one was the only one which did'nt crease but there is soo much hype around this one that i want to give it a go.
- Clinique take the day off cleansing balm-This one has been on my list ever since i saw amodelrecomends talk about it in her blogpost..i absolutely adore her and learnt alot from her skincare videos she does,she'z lovely do check her out here.though i am very happy with my emma hardie at the moment i am definatley looking for something cheaper since this one is 21£ which saves a full 14£ compare to eh one i am going to give it a try i like to buy clinique products from boots also since they add up to my advantage card points.
- Lollitint from benefit-Benefit products are very cute and girly i am a big fan of the other tints benefit has benetint and posie tint are the ones i see myself reaching out for most.Orchid is the colour of 2014 and this orchid coloured blush has sucked me in ,boots has a free gift offer with benefit purchase
- Elizebeth arden flawless finish perfectly nude foundation-I've never tried this brand before,i find it really hard to match a foundation and most the brands either go a bit dark or a bit light so i end up mixing two to get my shade.i am on a look fora new foundation and i definitely have my eyes on this one not cheap as it come at 28£ and is currently exclusive to debenhams
- Bourjois rice smoothing and setting powder-It has been said to be similar to the hourglass ambient powder by quiet a few people and that has definitely added it to my wish list since i coudnt get the ambient palette anywhere(since i was late and it was solt out).i as definatley going to give this one a go.Its stocked on asos
- Nars lip crayon-Last year has seen almost every other brand come out with these lip crayons and nars is no different on this i love their products and this lip crayon in damned is calling me out to get one ever since i saw it in amelia from lianabeauty's video it looked soo pretty and i love my red everyone knows that so i thought this colour would be perfect to take a plunge into the pinkish-mauve shades.
What is one your beauty wish list?