Tuesday 29 April 2014

Bronze it up!( with body shop bronzer deep honey)

We're approaching in spring/summer and we love a bit of bronze going on and i found this amazing bronzer from bodyshop on the recomendation of essie button who loves this bronzer.

I always found it very hard to find a good drugstore (I would consider bodyshop as drugstore for the prices they offer) bronzer for my skintone which is medium to tan.

This is my first bodyshop makeup product.I love their skincare range and the body butter range just make me wanna eat it!its soo amazing,getting back to this bronzer.i have the shade deep 4 and i think its the perfect shade ,alot of bronzers i feel for orange or grey this looks like a perfect colour and the reason why i was drawn to it is that its matte as opposed to most bronzers which have shimmer in it.It retails at 13£.





No comments:

Post a Comment